Disposable medical mask | JINHAOCHENG
The disposable face mask
Composed of a mask body,a plastic nose clip and ear loops.The mask body is composed of three layers,the inner and outer layers are nonwoven fabric, and the middle filter layer is melt-blown nonwoven fabric.
The blue disposable face mask is intended in ordinary medical environments to block and exhale or spray contaminants from the mouth and nasal cavity.
1.Open the package and takeout the mouth mask with the edge of the nose clip facing up.
2.Cover the mouth mask,nose and jaw,and put the ear strap behind the ear.
3.Adjust the position of the nose clip and mask to make them comfortable to wear.
Breathe Freely And Purification
Spray Prevent ation， Breathable And Anti-bacteria
Outer Soft Nonwoven Fabric:Spray Prevent ation
Nonwoven Melt blown Fabric:Bacteria Filtration PM Filtration
Skin-friendly Nonwoven Fabric:Breathe Freely
Disposable Face Mask Advantages:
1.Three-layer folding: 3D breathing space.
2.3 layers of filtration, no odor, anti-allergic materials, sanitary packaging, good breathability.
3.Sanitary face mask effectively prevent inhalation of dust, pollen, hair, flu, germ, etc.. Suitable for daily cleaning, allergic people, service personnel (dental, nursing, catering, clinic beauty, nail, pet, etc.), as well as patients who need respiratory.
The production process
1. Warehouse materials (non-woven cloth, meltblown cloth, ear belt line, bridge of nose)
2. Feed on the automatic machine (two layers of non-woven cloth, one layer of meltblown nonwoven cloth, install the lug line and the nose bridge).
3. The automatic mask machine directly shapes the spot welding lug into a finished product.
4. Internal packaging and outer packing of finished products.
Disposable mask test report
1Declaration of conformity
1.Wear disposable masks correctly
2.How to distinguish between the front and the back of a disposable mask
3.What kinds of non-woven cloth masks are there?
4.How to choose a non-woven mask
5.How to clean disposable mask
6.How To Remove And Throw A Used Mask
7.How to choose a disposable surgical mask correctly
8.How Do Disposable Medical Mask Protect Human Health
9.What should I pay attention to when wearing a disposable face mask
10. The difference between woven fabric and spunlaced nonwovens
11. Market trend of spunlaced nonwovens