Melt-blown Non woven Fabric
Melt-spraying cloth is the core material of mask.The surgical mask and N95 mask are composed of spunbond layer, fusible spray layer and spunbond layer.
Jin haocheng - test report
(1) medical cloth: operating clothes, protective clothing, disinfectant cloth, masks, diapers, women's sanitary napkins, etc.;
(2) domestic decoration cloth: wall cloth, table cloth, bed sheet, bedspread, etc.;
(3) clothing fabrics: lining, adhesive lining, flocs, shaping cotton, various synthetic leather undercloth, etc.;
(4) industrial cloth: filtration material, insulation material, cement packing bag, geotextile, covering cloth, etc.;
(5) agricultural cloth: crop protection cloth, seedling cloth, irrigation cloth, heat preservation curtain, etc.;
(6) others: space cotton, insulation materials, linoleum, smoke filter, tea bags, etc.
The melt spray cloth filter material is randomly distributed by polypropylene microfiber bonded together, the appearance is white, flat, soft, the fineness of the material fiber is 0.5-1.0m, the random distribution of the fiber provides more opportunities for the thermal bonding between the fibers, so that the melt spray gas filter material has a larger specific surface area, higher porosity (≥75%).Through high pressure electret filtration efficiency, the product has the characteristics of low resistance, high efficiency and high dust capacity.
G: 18 g - 500 - g
Width: generally 160cm and 180cm (also available according to customer requirements)
Fusion-sprayed fabric is a polymer melt extruded from the nozzle hole of die head by using high-speed hot air flow to draft the thin flow, so as to form a microfiber and collect it on the condensation screen or roller, at the same time, its own adhesion and become a fusion-sprayed nonwoven fabric.
The production process of melt spraying cloth is mainly as follows:
1. Melt preparation
3. The measurement
4. The melt is extruded from the spinneret
5. Melt fine draft and cooling
6. Into the net
Cloth of melt-blown polypropylene as the main raw material, the fiber can reach 0.5-10 microns in diameter, the capillary structure of these unique superfine fiber increased the number of fibers per unit area and surface area, thus make melt-blown fabric has very good air filterability, is relatively good mask material, in the medium, medical institutions in the earthquake, the flooding of the affected areas, in SARS, bird flu and H1N1 virus season, melt-blown filter filtering for its strong performance, play an irreplaceable role.
Mainly used for:
1. Filter material
2. Medical materials
3. Environmental protection materials
4. Clothing materials
5. Battery diaphragm material
6. Wipe the material