Spunlace non-woven fabric is to spray high-pressure fine water flow onto one or more layers of fiber webs, so that the fibers are entangled with each other, so that the fiber web is reinforced and has a certain strength, and the obtained fabric is spunlace non-woven fabric.
Spunlace is only one of the non-woven fabrics. The cotton web is entangled with high-pressure water needles. Spunlace non-woven fabrics are now mostly used in medical, civil, and beauty industries, such as facial masks and wet wipes, which are all spunlace non-woven fabrics.
High quality spunlace disposable nonwoven facial mask fabric
wholesale PP spunlace nonwoven fabric rolls
1. Different characteristics
1. Spunlace non-woven fabric
(1) Flexible entanglement, does not affect the original characteristics of the fiber, and does not damage the fiber
(2) The appearance is closer to traditional textiles than other non-woven materials
(3) High strength and low fluff
(4) High hygroscopicity, rapid moisture absorption
(5) Good air permeability
2. Non-woven fabrics are moisture-proof, breathable, flexible, light in weight, non-combustible, easy to decompose, non-toxic and non-irritating, rich in color, low in price, and recyclable.
2. Different uses
1. The uses of spunlace non-woven fabrics are medical curtains, surgical gowns, surgical cover cloths, medical dressing materials, wound dressings, medical gauze, aviation rags, clothing lining fabrics, coating fabrics, disposable materials, instruments and meters Advanced rags, advanced rags in the electronics industry, towels, cotton pads, wet wipes, mask covering materials, etc.
2. Non-woven fabrics are suitable for agricultural film, shoemaking, tanning, mattresses, quilts, decoration, chemicals, printing, automobiles, building materials, furniture and other industries, as well as clothing interlinings, medical and sanitary disposable surgical gowns, masks, Caps, sheets, hotel disposable tablecloths, beauty, sauna and even today's fashionable gift bags, boutique bags, shopping bags, advertising bags and more.
The following points should be paid attention to in the maintenance and collection of non-woven fabrics:
1. Keep it clean and wash it frequently to prevent the growth of moths.
2. When storing in different seasons, it must be washed, ironed, dried, sealed in a plastic bag, and placed flat in the wardrobe. Pay attention to shading to prevent fading. It should be often ventilated, dusted and dehumidified, and not exposed to the sun. Anti-mildew and moth-proof tablets should be placed in the wardrobe to prevent cashmere products from being damp and mouldy.
3. When worn inside, the matching coat lining should be smooth, and hard objects such as pens, key cases, mobile phones, etc. should not be placed in the pockets to avoid local friction and pilling. Minimize friction with hard objects (such as sofa backs, armrests, table tops) and hooks when wearing them.
4. If there is pilling, do not pull it forcibly. Use scissors to cut off the pom-pom, so as not to be repaired due to off-line.
More from Our Portfolio
Post time: Aug-26-2022