At present, there are many kinds of fabrics on the market, and nonwovens are now widely used. Today, I will introduce the advantages and disadvantages of nonwovens and Oxford fabrics.
Advantages of non-woven fabric
Non-woven fabric is also called non-woven fabric. A sheet, web, or cushion made of oriented or randomly arranged natural cotton and linen fibers by friction, clasping, or bonding or a combination of these methods. Non-woven fabric is characterized by multi-empty structure, convenient ventilation, no formaldehyde, waterproof and moisture-proof, and can effectively adjust indoor air humidity. It has the advantages of sound insulation and noise reduction, breathability, flexibility, light weight, no combustion, easy decomposition, non-toxic and non-irritation, rich color, recycling, friendly and natural feel and so on. Its fiber fiber weaving tension is very strong, the whole body non-woven paper completely burns only carbon dioxide and water, will not produce toxic gas, is a new type of environmental protection wallpaper, can be safely affixed to every room in the home.
Shortcomings of non-woven fabric
Because the non-woven wallpaper is made of pure natural plant fiber, the lack of other chemical additives means that its form color selection surface is very narrow, and there are not as many colors as ordinary wall varieties. There is also a big gap in price between non-woven wallpaper and ordinary wallpaper. It is made of pure natural plant extracted fiber. The whole production process is very complex, so the cost is relatively high, and the price is higher than ordinary wallpaper.
Application of polyolefin processing aids in nonwovens: improve the dispersibility of filling masterbatch and pigment masterbatch, obtain good mechanical properties and brightly colored silk thread; reduce the wire breaking and the decrease of fiber strength of non-woven fabric; reduce the friction coefficient of silk thread surface, prevent thread adhesion and surface static electricity; improve processing fluidity, smooth drawing production; silk thread surface is smooth, delicate and bright.
The difference between non-woven fabric and Oxford cloth
Among the market fabrics, Oxford cloth and nonwovens are popular. The two kinds of fabrics are different in quality and performance, so their advantages and uses are also different.
1. Oxford fabric has good air permeability, and its luster is very soft. This kind of cloth itself is very soft and close to the skin.
2. The production process of non-woven fabric is fast, the process is short, the product output is high, the cost is low, and the use is wide. Other fabrics have many sources of materials. But this kind of cloth should not be used to make clothes.
3. Oxford material cloth is usually used to make clothes, such as shirts, sportswear, bedding and so on, because it has good characteristics.
4. Non-woven cloth has a wide range of uses, such as medical and health care, surgical clothes, disinfection masks, rags, sanitary napkins and beauty products; it can be used in home decoration, making wall cloth, bed sheets, etc.; it can be used in industry, manufacturing insulation materials and so on. And make thermal insulation curtains and so on.
5. Compare Oxford cloth with non-woven cloth and say which is better between them. Because of their different uses, it is impossible to maintain specific forces. But when it comes to making clothes alone, spinning is much better. Now, most users wear it.
The above is the introduction of the difference between nonwovens and Oxford cloth. If you want to know more about nonwovens, please feel free to contact us.
More from Our Portfolio
Read more news
Post time: Apr-08-2022