Maintaining the working efficiency of the melt blown machine and reducing the resistance of the melt-blown cloth as much as possible has become a new issue that the melt-blown cloth factory needs to overcome. For example, 25 grams of meltblown cloth, the single layer resistance is controlled below 60pa at a flow rate of 85L/min, the double layer resistance is controlled below 120pa, and the single layer is controlled at 60-70pa at a flow rate of 95L/min, and the double layer is controlled at Less than 150pa is ideal.
How to achieve a balance between maintaining efficiency and reducing resistance is a very test of the level of the adjuster. The following is a 12-stroke experience shared by a real-time tuning master, which can be referred to by cloth factory owners as appropriate.
1. Reduce the speed of the main engine and reduce the volume of the metering pump.
How to control the reduction of measurement requires you to carefully record and patiently debug. Assuming that your meltblown machine is 1600 mm wide, it is generally cut into 9 rolls and 175 mm wide as an example. Some customers are not 175 calculations and so on.
For example, for a meltblown cloth with a weight of 25 (g/m2), you should basically keep the weight of your sample (a round cloth with a diameter of 100 square centimeters ≈ 11.3 cm, as shown in the figure above) at 0.25 to 0.28 grams. Assuming that the melt blown cloth we are going to do now is between 0.25 and 0.28, use the weight meter to test the multiplicity of a single piece. Record the data, and mark each volume as 1~9. At this time, put the total amount of 1~9 on the weight meter to get a total data.
For example, suppose we have 1 roll 0.27, 2 rolls 0.28, 3 rolls 0.27, 4 rolls 0.29, 5 rolls 0.26, 6 rolls 0.26, 7 rolls 0.28, 8 rolls 0.25, 9 rolls 0.25, at this time all the original films are funked The weight calculated by the gravimetric meter is divided by 9, and we calculate an average value of 0.268. Assuming your weight /9, the calculated average is between 0.25 and 0.28, which proves that your measured weight is correct. We will adjust the weight of each roll of yours later. According to the fourth volume above, 0.29 exceeds the weight. Adjust each volume separately here, remember this sentence: if the weight is small, the temperature will rise, and the weight will be cooled down.
2. The completion of the above steps is to control your amount. The weight of each roll is different, and the value of the test is also different. It is for you to adjust, within the controllable range, increase the efficiency of the cloth, and the weight is heavy. The spraying efficiency is also higher, but the resistance is also increased.
3. Increase the flow of hot air and increase the hot air.
4. The above few elements are basically to control your cloth with high filtration efficiency, let's deal with the most critical resistance problem below.
5. Increase the DCD (receiving distance). At this time, suppose your distance is 16 cm, and the DCD is changed to 16.5 cm. By analogy, record the data for fine-tuning.
6. The distance is changing, and the amount of air suction at the bottom of the net also changes, because polypropylene relies on its own heat to entangle into fibers into a net. The closer the distance, the greater the heat, which should increase the suction volume at the bottom of the net; the longer the distance, the lower the suction volume at the bottom of the net.
When the distance is moved, the air suction volume at the bottom of the net must be controlled, slightly adjusted, and not a large-scale reduction. Record the data when you move, and adjust to the best step by step. When the resistance comes down, the spraying efficiency will be reduced. Within a controllable range, a balance is achieved between maintaining efficiency and reducing resistance.
7. Reduce the speed of the conveyor belt and the speed of rewinding, within the controllable range.
8. The temperature of the hot air should be controlled in a state where there is no flying, and the temperature of the hot air will be lowered when the distance is close.
9. The most important factor of resistance is DCD and the weight of the cloth. It is convenient to make more detailed articles here. The DCD is changing, and the data is changing too. When the efficiency comes down, the air volume and temperature are increased, and the speed of the main engine slows down, and so on. All of the above is very detailed.
10. The resistance is low and the efficiency is low. As long as the air volume and air pressure are increased, the speed of the main engine is reduced, and the temperature of each area of the mold maintains the weight, the weight can be raised if the weight is insufficient, and the temperature of each area is slightly increased. Keep the weight within the adjustable range.
11. There is no need to repeat the electrostatic electret, basically keep no sparks.
12. Please pay attention to changing the filter every 2 hours, it will also affect the resistance for a long time.
If there is anything else you need to know, please visit our homepage of Jinhaocheng Melt Shot Factory: https://www.jhc-nonwoven.com/.
Post time: May-17-2021