Nonwoven Fabric is also called Nonwoven cloth, which is made of directional or random fibers. It is called cloth because of its appearance and some properties.
Non-woven fabric has the characteristics of moisture-proof, breathable, flexible, light, non-combustible, easy to decompose, non-toxic and non-irritating, rich color, low price and recyclable reuse. For example, polypropylene (pp material) granule is mostly used as raw material, which is produced by continuous one-step process of high temperature melting, spinning spraying, laying and hot pressing.
Classification of non-woven fabrics:
1. Spunlace non-woven fabric
The high pressure water is sprayed onto a layer or layer of fiber net, which binds the fibers together, so that the net can be strengthened and strong.
2. Thermal-bonded non-woven fabric
The fiber net is reinforced with fiber-shaped or powdery hot melt adhesive material, which is then heated, melted and cooled to form a cloth.
3. Pulp airflow net non-woven fabric
Airflow into a net non-woven cloth can also be called dust-free paper, dry paper non-woven cloth. It is to use airflow into the net technology to open the wood pulp fiber board loose into a single fiber state, and then use the airflow method to make the fiber agglomerate on the net curtain, the fiber net reinforced into cloth.
4. Wet non-woven fabric
The fiber material in the water medium is loosened to form a single fiber. At the same time, different fiber materials are mixed to make fiber suspension slurry.
5. Spunbond nonwoven fabric
After the polymer has been extruded and stretched to form continuous filament, the filament is laid into a net, which is then made into non-woven fabric by self-adhesive, thermal bonding, chemical bonding or mechanical strengthening.
6. Meltblown nonwoven fabric
Process: polymer feeding – melt extrusion — fiber formation – fiber cooling — mesh — reinforcement cloth.
7. Needle-punched nonwoven fabric
A dry nonwoven fabric that USES the piercing action of a needle to reinforce a fluffy net into a cloth.
8. Stitched nonwoven fabric
A type of dry nonwoven fabric in which a warp knitting coil is used to reinforce a fiber net, a yarn layer, a nonwoven material (such as a thin sheet of plastic, a thin foil of plastic, etc.) or their combination to form a nonwoven fabric.
Application of non-woven fabrics:
1. Non-woven fabric for medical and health use: surgical clothes, protective clothing, disinfection disposable non-woven cloth wrap, mask, diapers, civil cleaning cloth, wipe cloth, wet face towel, magic towel, soft towel roll, beauty products, sanitary towel, sanitary pad, disposable sanitary cloth, etc.;
2. Non-woven fabric for decoration: wall cloth, tablecloth, bedspread, bedspread, etc.;
3. Non-woven fabric for clothing: lining, adhesive lining, flocculation, stereotyped cotton, various synthetic leather base cloth, etc.;
4. Non-woven industrial fabrics;Filter materials, insulation materials, cement packaging bags, geotextiles, cladding cloth, etc.
5. Non-woven fabric for agricultural use: crop protection cloth, seedling raising cloth, irrigation cloth, insulation curtain, etc.;
6. Other non-woven fabrics: space cotton, insulation and sound insulation materials, linoleum, filter tip, tea bag, etc.
High quality nonwoven needle punched hotel exhibition carpet runner
Black grey polyester/acrylic/wool thick color felt fabric
Make-to-Order disposable medical nonwoven facial mask for adult
Post time: Aug-06-2018